RSS

sexta-feira, novembro 09, 2012

Encounters

A Scottish woman, don't know WHY made me feel happy. I was going home after my dutch class and was already in the lift. She smiled and asked me DUTCH Class?. I didn't understood at first, because after one and a half hour concetrated into the dutch grammar is tough, you have to admit . So, I said in Dutch - Nederlands. She laughed and asked me where I was from, after I answered, I asked the same and she said Scotland. It was a nice and quick chat from the second floor until we left the building. I went home wondering why a felt so nice, happy to meet someone so kind. It's been a long time that I don't meet someone new this way. Just like we used to do before, at least that I was used to do, just sitting in the bus and begin a conversation with someone completely strange. This things don't happens here in Holland so often. So fluid and easy with no expectations. I miss those things, until this encounter...I didn't realize how much !







2 soltaram a lingua:

Eliana disse...

Olha só, de vez em quando o destino dá uma chance ao acaso e a gente fica feliz com pequenos acontecimentos.

Nadja Kari disse...

Sim... são acontecimentos incríveis, que fazem a gente andar sorrindo... sozinhos, né? E parecem tão simples... que quase ninguém entende porque nos sentimos tão leves depois!